What’s best for your children will always be my focus. As your Separate School Board Trustee for Ward 12 & 13, I will:
Keep you informed
- Create a minimum of four newsletters a year
- Provide timely updates on important issues
Work to keep schools at the hub of our community
- Encourage greater community use of our schools
- Advocate for repurposing facilities to serve our community
Ensure our schools are safe and welcoming
- Support policies that focus on desirable and acceptable Christian behaviour
- Facilitate collaboration with police, community agencies and Catholic School Councils
Advocate for the best facilities, right resources for students and staff
- Ensure a healthy and safe learning environment is never compromised
- Encourage alternative extracurricular funding through community collaboration
Facilitate better bus transportation services
- Ensure parent input into missing and late school bus problems
From four years of age to 18 — these are critical formative years for our children. As a parent watching your child grow and develop through these JK to Grade 12 years, you want reassurance that your child’s school experience is the best it can be.
As your Catholic School Board Trustee candidate, my pledge to you is to ensure that the children and youth entrusted to our care are always at the forefront of every decision we make, every policy we pass, every action we take. I truly believe in the African proverb, “it takes a village to raise a child” and as your Trustee will provide informed advice and responsible decisions through regular communication and engagement with those across our community who have a stake in the outcomes. My professional and personal experience in public policy development has taught me the importance of engaging all stakeholders to ensure successful and strategic oversight.
As your representative on the Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board I will bring to the position a wealth of experience and skills to serve you best, including:
- Exercising Catholic values in policy and decision making
- Strategies for inspiring personal growth and potential in our youth
- Senior level public sector experience
- Dedicated community leadership
- Informed governance through broad consultation and effective communication
I sincerely appreciate your support as your Catholic School Board Trustee candidate for Wards 12 & 13 – Ancaster-Dundas-West Flamborough.